Coaching creates the foundation of programming and assessment every client needs to progress toward their fitness goals. Backed by the science of the National Academy of Sports Medicines Optimum Performance Training Model to create effective fitness programs, educate and enhance our members with structure and accountability.
Bronze Coaching: Accountability
A monthly 30-minute coaching session to set goals, create a program plan for the upcoming month, and track your progress and adherence.
Use of the InBody Scale to analyze body fat, muscle, hydration levels, etc.
Up to 5 texts/emails with your coach per month.
Bronze Level Coaching is for the client who wants support, accountability, some guidance, and a way to track their progress. Ideal for those seeking long term results in health and fitness.
Silver Coaching: Individualized Program
Two monthly 30-minute coaching sessions, all bronze level services, plus:
- Detailed body composition analysis and interpretation with the InBody Scale. This will include a printout, explanation with a coach, and more detailed metrics.
- Up to two days per week periodized, personal exercise program. Two written workouts changing every month or as needed, specific to clients needs and goals.
- Up to 10 texts/emails with your coach per month.
Silver Level Coaching offers more individualized attention. THis level is for those who would like a written program in or out of the club, and offers additional tracking and programing.
Gold Coaching: Elite Level Programing
Two monthly 30-minute coaching sessions. You receive everything in the Bronze and Silver levels plus:
- Two monthly 60-minute coaching personal training sessions to receive live feedback during the programed workouts.
- Up to four days per week of a personal, periodized fitness program. Four individual workouts changing every month or as needed, specific to client’s needs and goals.
- Nutritional/behavioral coaching and goal setting related to metrics and goals.
- Specialized tests to assess fitness performance using metrics specific to goals.
- Up to 30 emails/texts with your coach per month.
Gold level coaching is for the highly committed individual seeking results. The Gold client is reaching for an advanced level of fitness. Utilized with personal training and our group offerings, this is our ultimate package.